[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2021

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 23 10:24:37 EDT 2021

Hi guys,

I thought I'd follow up on the idea of tagging the convention onto the
Maine expedition. I reached out to Brian Hughes, as he is part of the
latter, and he liked the idea. Then I reached out to our main contact at
the university. He was fine with it as well, and thinks we may be able to
borrow a classroom for presentations. However, it is a little early for him
to set dates because they are in the middle of a Covid wave at present and
have not been able to announce any policies for the fall yet. Basically,
they are closed. I'm very hopeful we will see things get better as
vaccinations continue, but we will need to check back with the university
probably in a couple of months.

Best,
Alec

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 9:17 AM Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <