[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2021

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 14 09:15:50 EDT 2021

 Folks, I'd like to discuss potential plans for PC2021.  With Covid vaccinations well on their way in the USA I think it would be reasonable to target September/October for a gathering.  It's been a long time since we've gotten together and there are lots of projects being worked on with information that can be shared.
1) over pressure valve design and construction2) HMR3000 compass heading, roll and pitch sensor housing design and testing3) Depth Sounder test results and application to small submarines4) Arduino/Rpi for submarine environment monitoring and control 5) K600 rebuild update6) Shackleton build - Alec Smyth7) Steve McQueen submarine update8) Dave Colombo submarine updates9) Air compensation project - Brian Hughes10) Pisces update? - someone associated with the project if Scott is busy+ )  YOUR PROJECT
I am open to location suggestions however I am currently investigating the Sebastion FL area since Triton Submarines is located there and a tour of their facility may be possible.  Since this convention will be held mid-late fall, it also offers a warm climate.  Major airport for flyers would be Orlando International.  East coasters could take Amtrak trains to Orlando.
Discussion?
Jon