[PSUBS-MAILIST] Evacuation and the yellow sub.

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Sep 28 13:34:47 EDT 2020

For my submarine friends, we evacuated our ranch last night and managed to
get all of our animals (4) dogs, (1) cat, and (20)+ chickens and vehicles
safely to my office which were will call home for a bit. Currently the
fires are burning less than 1/2 mile on the backside of the ridge above the
ranch. The last thing to tow away last night was the decision as to which
submarine do I hitch up. Since it was the closest to the gate the little
yellow sub got towed to the office as well. The SeaQuestor is sitting in
its tent. Here is the funny part, Wyvonne packed last night while i loaded
the motorhome. This morning in my suit case was the only book she grabbed
from my night stand. A book by Kitteridge, the builder of my yellow
submarine. It made smile. The chickens are still in the bed of the truck
waiting for coop supplies to arrive.
Best Regards,
David