[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fiberglass work k-250 mbt

Philippe Robert via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Sep 2 11:59:19 EDT 2020

Mike, I would like to make a mold for my K-250 MBT.

James, nice work ! I think to make a plug and use it as the mold. My plan
is to make whole front and rear MBT plug and use it to simply put
fiberglass work on it.