[PSUBS-MAILIST] Actual Inclinometer Usage Need?

Fri May 15 12:03:12 EDT 2020

I made myself a really snazzy one that looks like an aircraft artificial
horizon.  I thought it was going to be really useful...

So far, never even glanced at it in the water.

It looks cool cool though if anyone gets on board for a look....

:)

On Fri, 15 May 2020 at 14:19, Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles <