[PSUBS-MAILIST] right side up compensator

Øystein Skarholm via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Mar 28 14:57:54 EDT 2020

Again, NEVER open the oil to contact the seawater. You WILL get water into
the oil! Have the oil closed. Unless you have a piston in your riser tube,
the air will flow straight out and water will come i.
[image: image.png]
The idea to the left.....and the result to the right. Just trust me on
this.
The below picture shows one of the ROV I have built. The canister in the
center contains computers and power supply ++ 600Volt DC
The whole canister is filled with Shell Diala S4 oil (In the progress of
changing to MIDEL ( Not so aggressive to the rubber and plastic parts.
I use a small bladder compensator for this (its far too big really, but
came cheap off the shelve from an auto dealer shop) The little tee lets me
inject oil through a check valve
until I get 0,2bar overpressure. The red cap in the end lid is the main
filling bulkhead.

Virusfri.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

lør. 28. mar. 2020 kl. 15:14 skrev Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <