[PSUBS-MAILIST] right side up compensator

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Mar 28 13:57:07 EDT 2020

Jon,
wouldn't any water coming around that bend drop down in to the oil.
Also I thought the air compressed to 1/12 at 300ft.
On my ambient I had 2 second stage regulators for compensation of
4 thrusters, which seemed a common method. I took this a bit further
by adding extensions to the air outlet valves to make sure no water
could enter the system.
Alan