[PSUBS-MAILIST] Thanks Jon - FB moderation

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 21 08:41:49 EDT 2020

Jon,

Thanks for adding a few more people to the FB page for moderation. We can expand out into areas with younger enthusiasts a little quicker by letting them see what we're about.

 The plus side for FB is it's easier to post pics and videos of our projects.  I think the likely negative is the lack of a lasting archive like with this server. I know several times I've done Google searches as "PSubs plus topic" and old useful threads pop up. Hmm ... don't want to just open up either or we'd be overrun by spambots. Fascinating how more subs are coming online lately - maybe a resurgence because of the commercial builders like Triton?

Brian