[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor cb/cg and vertical thrusters

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 9 00:40:15 EDT 2020

Hi guys, getting ready to cut my wings for the vertical thruster plscement.
In my design I have them placed at the cb/cg lateral line. Based on my wing
design, they have about a 15 degree pitch off of vertical. Here it's my
question for those who have vertical thrusters.  How important is the
location relative to the lateral cb/ch line. With a variable internal trim
tank system that can adjust the forward / aft cb/cg line. Pictures
attached. I thought i would ask for feedback before i cut the foam.
David