[PSUBS-MAILIST] threw hull fittings

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 6 01:26:16 EDT 2020

Hi Rick,
I got mine from Melbourne, Australia but I believe blue globe are marketed in
the states under a different name. One of the Americans could possibly tell
you what they are called.
Emile tested them to either 3000ft or 3000psi before they started to extrude
through. Both he & Carsten double up, with one on the outside & one on the
inside.
If no one comes up with the American name you can always email the German
manufacturer & ask for the nearest distributor for the product you want.
I had to buy 50, & went halves with Hugh.
Alan