[PSUBS-MAILIST] threw hull fitting

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 6 00:53:49 EDT 2020

No, Sealcon seems to be a complete entity. I pulled up Blue globe on Google
and they in Europe and I didn't see any reps for them here in the US so I
sent them an email requesting information. Sealcon has an inner plastic
sliced sleeve with a small duron sleeve inside of that but again, they are
only tested to 150 psi and I have to test my 350 at 600' so I don't want to
extrude anything while testing. Do you know of a Blue globe rep on the
Mainland and what their fittings are tested to?
Rick

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 5:50 PM Alan via Personal_Submersibles <