[PSUBS-MAILIST] Compensation Method Again...

Mon Jul 13 10:24:36 EDT 2020

I know what you mean Alan.   Bigger bellows would allow more leeway.  But i
think as long as there isnt more air in than the volume of the bellows,
then i should de ok.

I am doubling up the bellows on the aft motor.

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 at 13:18, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <