[PSUBS-MAILIST] Compensation Method Again...

Mon Jul 13 07:21:39 EDT 2020

Hi All,

Right, this has got to be it, surely?

Ive put in a T connector at the top with a plug so i can remove it to
fill.  Then a pvc tube goes underneath to the bellows thing, contained in a
housing.  I can easily fill the motor and im happy now its properly
compensated and allows for any expansion.  Of course, the next day after
filling it, there was a small amount of air in the tube.  No idea where it
comes from.  Im putting ti down to micro bubbles collecting on things.
Anyway, at least its easy to top up before a dive.

The aft motor is different.  This has 2x tubes protruding through the main
original shaft of the motor.  I have added the bellows to this also.  I am
going to put another on the other tube so it has 2.  These dont need any
cover as they are inside the aft fairing\main tank and so out the way.
Regards
James
[image: 20200711_150625.jpg]
[image: 20200711_153215.jpg]