[PSUBS-MAILIST] Deck

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 6 18:59:43 EDT 2020

Hi Michael

I actually did that on a previous sailboat deck and it worked great after
all the loose sand had finally was gone but I don't want to paint the wood
as it is teak. I think the surface is rough enough as is though it would
not be the case if I had varnished it.
Rick

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 10:06 AM Michael Holt via Personal_Submersibles <