[PSUBS-MAILIST] O2

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 30 08:04:06 EST 2020

 Sean, okay that is where I missed the boat.  I know about the do not exceed 1 atm rule but did not realize it meant a single tank.  If I lost all my O2 it would be a problem.  I am using multiple tanks so all is good.   I do not have room to drill out the steel plus changing an O2 tank would really suck with this new body. Forget about a change if the sub is in the water.Hank