[PSUBS-MAILIST] O2

Thu Jan 30 07:12:24 EST 2020

Nothing wrong with internal tanks as long as you can prove by calculation that the unintended release of the contents of any single cylinder (provided they are individually valved - hard plumbed manifolded cylinders where a single failure would empty them all would need to be considered together as one) will not raise the pressure of the occupied space by more than 1 atm.

Through hull shouldn't be a big deal either. Drill larger if necessary, and use a stainless insert.

Sean