[PSUBS-MAILIST] new video

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jan 29 13:58:27 EST 2020

Hi Hank, nice video.
Have your son reach out to me. I have gigabytes of footage on the
SeaQuestor build of the pressure hull so far, and of the initial foam and
keel assembly. We might be able to work out a deal. I get videos, and you
get parts for your sub. Your son gets experience. Lol
Best Regards,
David Colombo

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020, 7:28 AM Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <