[PSUBS-MAILIST] new video

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jan 29 10:27:47 EST 2020

Hank, I like your idea and think you should go for it because I'll really
enjoy watching the videos. However, I do see two specific difficulties. One
is that ours is simply not an activity of mass market appeal. And the
second is that these Youtubers have to keep up a tremendous tempo of
releases. If it were me, I would really struggle to come up with new
content at that pace, because it takes me so damn long to build anything.
Even editing videos, it takes me on average 120 minutes to edit each minute
of content, and that is not an abnormal ratio. It's really good you make
things quick!

Best,
Alec

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 10:08 AM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <