[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jan 24 19:21:53 EST 2020

 Rick, Oh man, I can't see a reliese agent working on foam because it so porous, but hey he is the expert lol.Hank.
    On Friday, January 24, 2020, 5:00:02 PM MST, Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 I told him that I was going to use wax paper or wrap the mold with cellophane  like I had herd others talk about on this site but he said that his liquid mold release would work fine. I didn't argue as he did this for a living,,,,, Rick