[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jan 24 17:12:14 EST 2020

I told him that I was going to use wax paper or wrap the mold with
cellophane  like I had herd others talk about on this site but he said that
his liquid mold release would work fine. I didn't argue as he did this for
a living,,,,,
Rick

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 1:29 PM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <