[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2020 Psub Convention

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 24 20:59:58 EST 2020

 Yes, I suppose we could.  Would just need a good Internet connection.  Facebook live?  Periscope?  Maybe a web based conference tool (WEBEX)?  Sound might be an issue, we'd need to make sure the presenters are mic'd up with something that really comes through well.
Hmmm, your question raises the possibility of a "virtual" convention in the future.  No travel necessary.