[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2020 Psub Convention

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Feb 16 13:13:25 EST 2020

I guess it is good news our members are getting to be so active and we
have multiple events : )

	Combining might be a solution. We should ask if the Innerspace event
would lend itself to Psub convention attendees being present/involved
or would that complicate the Innerspace event? Wasn't sure if the
intent was to have crossover between the 2 events if combined or just
same location/time frame.

	I am available (currently) for the months you mentioned. I am willing
to help/present if needed. What is going on with the Pisces project is
interesting but Scott should bless who and what is shared (I would
think).

	A recurring date approach might be helpful. Maybe alternating between
technical and diving conventions is also a consideration.

	Thanks, Steve

Personal_Submersibles"