[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2020 Psub Convention

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Feb 15 20:08:10 EST 2020

Jon, Thanks for the update. Here is my input : )

A non-diving convention (tech presentations & social activities) would still have value in my opinion. Seems like there have been several diving opportunities in the past few years but not so much on the technical presentation front.

I am interested in attending.  Let me know how I can assist.

also, I (maybe others?) am planning on attending the European convention this year so it would be nice if the dates didn't conflict.

Steve