[PSUBS-MAILIST] New video

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 3 13:29:10 EST 2020

Hank, video looks great. Make sure Anthony really looks over the footage
from the night dives closely.  I am particularly interested in the mystery
object that shows up in frame for about 4 seconds.  Flathead lake monster???
Alec, all footage is uploaded to the dropbox site.
Best Regards,
David Colombo

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020, 6:27 AM Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <