[PSUBS-MAILIST] New video

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 3 09:26:38 EST 2020

You can really tell it was edited by a young person of the Youtube
generation, with the speed-ups, the swooshing skips between subs, etc. My
own editing style is deliberately slow and old-school, I like the old
Cousteau films. So its fun to watch the difference. I showed it to my son
and this is the editing he expects. He just turned 15.

I'm also delighted at the footage itself. A lot of this material was not in
the video folders when I looked at them, and all we had then was Gopro
footage straight through the viewport. This is way better!

Alec

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 9:16 AM Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <