[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Aug 30 15:49:19 EDT 2020

 Brian, the front tanks are supposed to be completely vented when I dive, they swing away as I submerge.Hank
    On Sunday, August 30, 2020, 12:20:38 PM MDT, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank,   So do those front articulating buoyancy tanks have a bubble in them where as you go deep the bubble shrinks and then the tanks hinge downward ?   At what depth do they hinge down?
Brian