[PSUBS-MAILIST] coms

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Aug 19 10:04:44 EDT 2020

Hi All, on my test dive I finally had a chance to have the comms turn on.  My coms unit sits outside the sub.  Inside is the push to talk button and mic.  I have a speaker inside that I can move around.  The problem is, it is too loud and I have it on the low volume setting, I think.  I could hear the diver breathing and his regulator clicking.  I could even hear the sounder  clicking.  I need a way to turn down the volume.  How can I do that?  I had to cut the wires to the speaker to continue the dive.Hank