[PSUBS-MAILIST] Altimeter / barometer/ inclinometer

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 22 15:55:00 EDT 2020

Brian
Nice looking 02 analyzer. I like the fact that is has a remote sensor. i am
not sure what the proper minimum ppo2 % would be before adding o2, 19%? and
I see markings on the face of the altimeter so what marking on the
altimeter to the left of 0 would you consider needing to add 02?
Rick

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 9:29 AM Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles <