[PSUBS-MAILIST] new video

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 10 13:19:52 EDT 2020

Great video Hank!
It's nice to have all the equipment needed to do your projects. Once your
done using the pool for the sub, you will have an ice skating rink in the
winter right in your own back yard! Where do you get your 18 lb trawling
floats and what depth are they rated for?
Rick

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 3:07 AM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <