[PSUBS-MAILIST] new video

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 10 09:06:30 EDT 2020

                            7:43 Now playing Watch later Watch later Add to queue Add to queue

|  |  |

|  |
Making A Test Pool For My Homemade Submarine

Hi All, here is a test pool video.  I am very happy I went to the trouble to make the pool.  I saved a lot of trips to the lake to get it just right.  The sub is perfectly balanced now.  I am real happy with the stability.  There were a couple of problems with the forward fibreglass MBT.  I found several pinhole leaks.  Also when fabricating the tank, I left debris inside the tank that ended up in the vent valve.  That is about it for problems.  I have removed the body and located the leaks in the MBT and will repair them.  Pity the lakes are closed.  I will be on the lookout for some 1,000m foam to replace the temporary floats, in case someone comes across some.Hank