[PSUBS-MAILIST] Ping 360 Scanning Sonar

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Sep 27 01:50:56 EDT 2019

Hi Ian,
that sounds like a lot of work. Good project though.
I am still looking at options for getting a GPS signal in to a standard chart
plotter. Best prospect so far is a motorised buoy with GPS & sonar array
to track & follow the sub. I may be tempted to pursue it as I have access
to a sonar expert.
Cheers Alan