[PSUBS-MAILIST] new annealing oven

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Sep 26 19:52:47 EDT 2019

Hi All,Today I handed over the items to my electronics guy for my new oven control system.  We start test runs next week.  I am shocked how fancy this is going to be.  The oven will reside in my house but will be monitored at his house via wifi.  In fact, if the temperature deviates it will send us an email.  It will log the temperatures during the entire anneal cycle.  To me this is all amazing.  To Jon, its another day at the office lolHank