[PSUBS-MAILIST] Parker Pressure Regulator

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Oct 15 10:41:00 EDT 2019

Thanks Cliff,
wonder if Alec had the same range on the regulator he tested?
I will test my motor in a pool over the next 2 weeks with the regulator
Pressurising it.
I have a mechanical seal in the thruster & it was set up initially with a
home made oil compensator. When the pressure in the motor decreased
I had a slight leak. I could have even had a vacuum that was pulling the
seal open slightly. But no leak so far with 5psi overpressure dialled in
on the regulator.
I will buy a 0-25 psi regulator & see what pressure differential I get
between the set & relieving pressure on that.
Alan