[PSUBS-MAILIST] Potentiometer

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon May 27 19:45:45 EDT 2019

Hi Ian,
they look good for my primary usage. They have the 50k linear single gang
that I was after.
Using them for a couple of purposes. First is to dim my submarine lights
which I am setting up on a sea biscuit ( floaty thing normally towed behind boats)
to explore a sea cave with a 200 meter water entrance. Second is to use them
for the same purpose but on my submarine. Third is for speed control on a home
made DPV to test out my submarine thruster's. This last option will require
something a bit more substantial.
Learning to respect Saltwater, it is very unforgiving & I destroyed about $175-
worth of electronics on my last cave trip!
Alan