[PSUBS-MAILIST] Potentiometer

irox via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon May 27 19:01:05 EDT 2019

Mouser has some sealed potentiometers with an IP68 rating, <$10 per single unit, 50Kohm and 100Kohm options (and others):
https://www.mouser.com/Passive-Components/Potentiometers-Trimmers-Rheostats/Potentiometers/_/N-9q0yp?P=1yzscmn

At least some are quoted as single unit price, but others may require larger orders?..

What are you using it for?

Cheers!
  Ian.