[PSUBS-MAILIST] Air comp battery compartment

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 26 07:34:48 EDT 2019

This was my understanding also, that AGMs don't vent under use.  Charging, yes, but the box could be opened or vented during charging.  I wouldn't be using regular wet-cell in this application.
Hank, if the enclosure is designed to have limited tolerance to the dimensions of the batteries the air volume would be within reason I think.  I suspect .25 cu ft or less.