[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2019 Flathead Lake Expedtion

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed May 15 09:51:04 EDT 2019

 Alec, I concur. With this unit, it records everything, hatch closings, MBT valves opening, scrubber fan ... so would probably be to noisy for video.  I do note that the OTS head set has a mono male 3.5mm audio out jack.  I have tried this and it works well but would need to confirm that if it were plugged into a recorder, it would record both the TX and RX.  It might just be TX.
I like your succinct description of Innerspacescience Expeditions  "making citizen scientists out of us underwater mechanics".
Best Cliff