[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2019 Flathead Lake Expedtion

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 14 22:06:40 EDT 2019

That's an interesting find! Remember also that if you are using OTS comms,
there is a line out. If you used it, you will record the audio of both sub
pilot and surface controller. It can be done with something as simple as a
smart phone. I'm not suggesting replacing the separate log, but it would be
a great thing to have the comms track for video production.

Those science objectives are written 100% in the language and style of
marine ecology text books, which is to say they're a reading comprehension
quiz, but I do like the content. They're going to end up making citizen
scientists out of us underwater mechanics.

Best,
Alec

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 7:27 PM David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles <