[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sonar thru hull wiring

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 24 15:30:41 EDT 2019

Brian,
I did a quick Google on shielded cables & I can't see that they are of
any advantage in our situation. Unless you are running them next to
another cable. Perhaps more of an advantage inside the hull.
Maybe with saltwater being a conductive medium there is more chance of
Electrical interference, but I don't know.
Anyone got any thoughts on this?
Alan