[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sonar thru hull wiring

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 22 08:08:16 EDT 2019

Hi Brian,

There are surely more sophisticated ways to do it, but my approach was to
use a two conductor through-hull with the signal through one conductor and
the shield through the other. It works fine, although my sounder is pretty
basic.

Best,
Alec

On Sat, Jun 22, 2019 at 6:14 AM Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles <