[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor progress - Exoskeleton

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jul 6 04:39:42 EDT 2019

 David, it must be tricky in that heat.Hank

 Hi Guys, got to spend the day working on the exoskeleton.  After putting up an umbrella for shade, i removed the first inner ballast tank wall made from fiberglass. I have at least 4 more to make.  Next i stripped the ballast tank form work off the hull and proceeded to fit up sections of the wings and the tail cone sections. By the end of the day, 4 pieces were glued together and i started to rough shape the joints and fairing out the complex curves. Tomorrow if I'm lucky, meaning my wife lets me play with my submarine, i hope to add the next 4 ft section on the front around the forward pilot sail. Its all shaped on the keel jig in the shop ready to be moved onto the trailer. David_______________________________________________
Personal_Submersibles mailing list
Personal_Submersibles at psubs.org