[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor progress - Exoskeleton

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jul 6 01:06:06 EDT 2019

Hi Guys, got to spend the day working on the exoskeleton.  After putting up
an umbrella for shade, i removed the first inner ballast tank wall made
from fiberglass. I have at least 4 more to make.  Next i stripped the
ballast tank form work off the hull and proceeded to fit up sections of the
wings and the tail cone sections. By the end of the day, 4 pieces were
glued together and i started to rough shape the joints and fairing out the
complex curves. Tomorrow if I'm lucky, meaning my wife lets me play with my
submarine, i hope to add the next 4 ft section on the front around the
forward pilot sail. Its all shaped on the keel jig in the shop ready to be
moved onto the trailer.
David