[PSUBS-MAILIST] Optical Oxygen Sensors

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 19 23:16:08 EDT 2019

Thanks Cliff,
I just noticed the second half of your email below the product picture :(
I like that O2 sensor you linked to & have noted the 10-15mv specs so I
can write code & do the electronics for it, but buy them when I have finished
the rest of the sub. If I bought them first they may expire before I finish.
I am wanting to do similar to you except use 3 X O2 sensors. I am going to
compare the readings & go with the average of the nearest 2, as in a rebreather
system.
One reason is it is a 1 person sub & I want to be able to send inexperienced
people down in it who may panic if alarms went off for a sudden sensor
failure & also may not recognise what was going on. I also want to signal which
sensor is going out of range & monitor it.
Alan