[PSUBS-MAILIST] SubConn BH4F and IL4M Connectors

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 10 06:54:49 EDT 2019

Yep Jon, trying to install Subconn to be in line with PSubs specs. I can and have made my own. No problem there. But I can see the value of having several spec bulkhead connectors, especially as innerspacescience is picking up opportunities.

For example: the Flathead, MT expedition. Lets say the researchers have a sensor they want to hang on the outside. Specs and easily obtained whip on their end would help in their prep for our arrival. But now we know that option, for now, wouldn't be available to them.

The guy in California didn't sound hopeful, at least for the near term.

Brian