[PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 motors and housings - available

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 3 08:48:17 EDT 2019

Hahaha, I guess that's right… I just remember that it was too hot OUTSIDE
the sub that day, so I can only imagine how miserable it must've been
INSIDE the hull. I do recall after they disembarked Snoopy and hopped into
the boat, Alec told us that at one point they were feeling light-headed so
he bumped up the oxygen flow rate just a little bit and that helped. Like
River points out, keeping the dome covered up from the sun is probably the
best means of keeping the pilot(s) cool. ~ Doug

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 9:23 PM Alan via Personal_Submersibles <