[PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 motors and housings - available

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 2 08:14:24 EDT 2019

I'd heard of / seen the 'redneck' cooler A/C units, but I guess I failed to
realize how far along you guys are in exploring various cooling
possibilities (I don't always keep up with the list as I should). I get
warm enough in Snoopy that it's definitely worth the investment to stay
comfortable. I remember when Alec and Steve were diving down in FL, a big
bag of ice helped to do the trick, but was a little 'drippy' just the same.
Hey, for $2 I think that's a great way to stay cool!

When you guys figure out what works best, I'm investing! ~ Doug

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 2:23 AM Alan via Personal_Submersibles <