[PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 motors and housings - available

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 2 02:22:00 EDT 2019

Brian H.,
my idea is to paste the peltiers direct to the hull wall below the water line,
as the heat differential you can get between the 2 sides of the peltier
Improves efficiency. I intend to put a skin of fibreglass over them maybe
raised 1/2" above the peltiers & blow air through. The peltiers are only
1/4 as efficient as a conventional air conditioner but take up a lot less space
& only have the fan noise.
The great thing about peltiers is you just reverse current & have a heater
Just as efficient as a bar heater.
Alan