[PSUBS-MAILIST] CO2 scrubber BOM or documentation

irox via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 20 16:30:21 EDT 2024

Hi Jon,

this is the canister filter I went with (similar to those on other psubs):
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YJGXFR2

And this fan (because it's really quiet):
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012CL2V3I

I 3D printed a simple adapter to mate the fan to the canister, but this could be made from a piece of scrap wood. I can share the 3D model for the adapter if anybody is interested.

As for CAD software, I've been mainly using OpenSCAD, which is a 3D scripting (kind of a "functional" programming) language. If you are coming from a programming background you might find OpenSCAD more tractable than having to come to terms with the idiosyncrasies which ever CAD package you have access to.

Cheers,
  Ian.