[PSUBS-MAILIST] Brushless thruster review

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 13 22:13:56 EDT 2024

Hi people,have finally found a brushless thruster I am happy with US 300- plus freight.I have done a video review of it on the Psubs fb page.Plus posted some stats.A few little things to change on it & I will probably change out the motor controller as I want additional functions.There are 2 reviews of it on youtube where it is pushing a 1 ton yacht at 4.5 knots into a wind.AlanUpdate on Max 350 Electric Outboard on Jaguar 21 with two 48Lion 50ah and Ebike Dual Load Balancer

|   |
Update on Max 350 Electric Outboard on Jaguar 21 with two 48Lion 50ah and Ebike Dual Load Balancer

  |   |

Yahoo Mail: Search, organise, conquer