[PSUBS-MAILIST] HP air whip

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Mar 5 11:34:22 EST 2024

 Jon, I used to think HP all around was the way to go and still think it is fine, but I have regulators in the water on my DDW.  I have to say I like that for two reasons.  One as you mention, it is cheaper and easier to manage leaks.  The other is the air compensation system is all exterior, making it very clean and simple.  The more stuff outside the sub the better.  It is amazing how fast a sub can get cluttered.Hank